It’s all sorts of things. There been much written about it (by people other than myself.) I think that would do it justice best.
So, here is what others are saying about my retreats…
- Short video by photographer Joe Longo which sums up a retreat beautifully.
- Making Sh*t Happen. A Stunning essay written by Martha Meyer Barantovich of Miami, Florida, about what happens at my retreats. Click here.
- Essay by Marika Delan who attended by retreat in Ojai. Ruptured: How Jen Pastiloff’s Manifestation Yoga Retreat Broke Me Open & Put Me Back Together Again.
- A Delicious Pack of Weirdos by the brilliant James Vincent Knowles. He wrote this on Elephant Journal after attending my retreat. Click here.
- How May I Serve? An Amazing Thing That Happened to a Woman After my Retreat. Simply beautiful. Click here to read.
- Comfortable In My Humanness. What one gal had to say after attending best selling author Emily Rapp and my writing retreat to Vermont! Click here to read post.
- Waking Up! Click here to read: I Am No Longer Asleep. Stephanie Neutze wrote this after her first retreat.
- Katie Devine writes this after my retreat to The Galapagos on her blog Confessions of an Imperfect Life.
I’ve been practicing yoga for 20 years. Along the
way, I’ve had some pretty remarkable teachers.
But, I can say I’ve had none like Jen. Not knowing
what to expect, I hopped a train in Rome (where
I currently live) and headed up to Tuscany for
her retreat on the recommendation of a friend.
I headed into class expecting all the normal
twisting and adjustments, but what I got was
so much more. She takes you to another place
entirely. Yoga for me has always been grounding,
a place to struggle and rest, to release and
search. Jen gave me all that and also made it
fun like only Jen can. You may walk in with
an ego, but you won’t walk out with one.
What she’ll leave you with instead
is pure joy.
You are one funny powerful woman!
xoxo Amy Jo Johnson Actress/Singer/Writer/Director/Mommy